For your consideration, here are a few (only
19) of President Trump's accomplishments.
These are positive changes which have taken place in our nation since we elected him, and his inauguration to be president.
This, and many more (approximately 60) , in the face of all the stiff opposition and deliberate distractions he has had to battle from the alligators and snakes in the swamp.
I have personally researched these, and what you see here are facts.
Study them carefully, and if you don't like Donald Trump as president, ask yourself why you do not?
Are things he says more important to our nation then things he does?
He was elected to change and fix things, and so far he is certainly doing what he said he would.
These are the results of his hard work (basically, 20 hrs. a day, seven days a week), on our behalf, that you never hear about through the hullabaloo of a very fake and bias media.
For America, President Trump has accomplished:
(1) Unemployment..4.4 percent – lowest in over 10 years, since May 2007,
(2) Reinvestment by companies in America....Soft Bank $50B, Exxon $20B, Hyundai $3.1B, Apple $1B, Chrysler $1B, GM $1B, Bayer AG $1B, Toyota $600M, Toyota $600M...to name a few.
(3) Budget Surplus....$182 Billion in April 2017
(4) Stock Market....DOW at 22,000 +
(5) Consumer Confidence..... Currently @125.6, hitting this number in March 2017, its highest point in 17 years
(6) Legislation.....Worked on and signed 32 bills passed through congress. As of 17 May 2017, President Trump had signed 32 bills passed by Congress, a comparatively high number in such a short period of time (since Franklin Delano Roosevelt, signed 76 pieces of legislation, but in several more days, only Harry Truman, at 55, signed more (in the same period of time). At the time of the congressional August 2017 recess, that number was 43.
(7) Supreme Court.....Appointed and got confirmed constitutionalist Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch.
(8) Removed the U.S. from the TPP.....After 8 years of inaction.
(9) Border Security.....53 percent fewer illegal border crossings and 40 percent more deportation of violent and repeat offenders
(10) $100M to Flint, Michigan.....Water contamination crisis started in April 2014
(11) Diplomacy.....Strengthening relationships with: Israel, several Middle Eastern nations, China, Japan, Russia, England, Tough on North Korea, Tough on Syria, Freed Humanitarian workers from Egypt.
(12) Government Agencies.....Trimming the fat at many overblown government agencies and promoting small business growth by reigning in the EPA.
(13) Energy.....Finished Dakota Access Pipeline & reversed Obama’s “Land Grab” EO, freeing us to use our own natural resources, Put hundreds of coal miners back to work by deregulating the industry.
(14) RESTORED LAW AND ORDER TO IMMIGRATION: President Trump has prioritized enforcing immigration laws in his first six months to protect all Americans, ensuring that our immigration system treats everyone fairly.
- President Trump instituted tough immigration policies that have reduced illegal border crossings by 53 percent compared to the same time last year.
- The President ordered the hiring of 10,000 new Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) officers, including 5,000 additional border patrol agents.
- Within the first 100 days of President Trump signing his executive orders on immigration enforcement, ICE conducted nearly 40 percent more Enforcement and Removal Operations compared to the same time last year.
- Arrests of convicted criminal aliens climbed by nearly 20 percent in this time compared to the same time last year.
- In fiscal year 2017, ICE has removed over 2,700 criminal gang members, compared to 2,057 criminal gang members in all of fiscal year 2016.
- ICE has specifically targeted MS-13 criminal gang members for removal on immigration violations.
- To jump-start construction on the border wall, the President ordered the Department of Homeland Security to use $100 million of unspent appropriations in its account for border security, fencing and infrastructure.
- President Trump directed executive agencies to employ all lawful means to enforce the immigration laws of the United States, including clamping down on sanctuary cities.
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions implemented new charging guidelines to end catch-and-release policies.
- President Trump ordered the creation of the Victims of Immigration Crime Engagement (VOICE) office at DHS, ensuring that our Government can no longer ignore the victims of criminal acts by illegal aliens.
(15) PROVIDING FOR OUR NATION’S VETERANS: President Trump is making sure our veterans get the care they deserve after they have sacrificed for our country.
- President Trump signed the Veterans Accountability and Whistle blower Protection Act, enabling senior Veterans Affairs officials to fire failing employees while establishing important safeguards to protect whistle blowers.
- Under President Trump, Department of Veterans Affairs fired over 500 employees, suspended 200, and demoted 33, as part of President Trump’s efforts to restore integrity and accountability to a department charged with supporting our Nation’s heroes.
- (22 senior leaders were disciplined.)
- The Veterans Affairs administration is shifting veterans’ electronic medical records to the same system used by the Defense Department, ending a decades-old rift in sharing information between the two agencies.
- President Trump signed legislation allowing our veterans to receive care outside of the Veterans Affairs medical system.
- The Department of Veterans Affairs has acted to increase transparency and accountability by launching an online “Access and Quality Tool” to provide veterans a way to access wait time and quality of care data.
(16) AMERICA FIRST FOREIGN POLICY AND NATIONAL SECURITY: In the first six months of his Administration, President Trump has put America First in world affairs and national security.
- During his historic speech in Poland, President Trump reasserted that America would defend its interests and allies after years of neglect by the previous Administration.
- President Trump brokered a ceasefire in southwest Syria as part of his commitment to end the conflict, reduce human suffering, and defeat ISIS.
- During his first international trip, President Trump supported the opening of a new “Global Center for Combating Extremist Ideology” in Saudi Arabia, created to empower Muslim-majority countries to more effectively combat radicalization.
- President Trump has increased pressure on Iran to end its destructive and destabilizing actions in the Middle East, including its continued ballistic missile research.
- The Department of the Treasury sanctioned over 25 entities and individuals involved in Iran’s ballistic missile program, ensuring our ability to monitor potentially malicious actors while preventing future acts of terrorism.
- This week, the United States sanctioned sixteen entities and individuals that have supported Iran’s military and Revolutionary Guard Corps in the development of drones, fast attack boats, and other military equipment.
- President Trump has allowed the military to push back against threats to our interests and allies.
- In his first six months, President Trump worked with our partners and allies in the Middle East to defeat ISIS, leading to Iraqi forces recapturing Mosul.
- After the Syrian regime used chemical weapons against civilians, President Trump authorized strikes against the airbase that launched the chemical attacks, demonstrating our national commitment to preventing further atrocities.
- President Trump has lifted restrictions that had prevented the Secretary of Defense and our commanders in the field from fully using their judgement and expertise.
(17) A FREE AND FAIR TRADE AGENDA: President Trump is putting America First in trade negotiations, pursuing reciprocal agreements with our trading partners so everyone benefits.
- One of President Trump’s first actions was to withdraw from the Trans-Pacific Partnership, after the Obama Administration’s efforts failed to protect American workers.
- President Trump announced he will renegotiate the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) to better reflect our modern economy while benefitting all parties so involved.
- This week, the United States Trade Representative released its objectives for upcoming NAFTA negotiations.
- Last week, the President began the process of renegotiating the United States-Korea Free Trade Agreement.
- Negotiations President Trump started with China on economic cooperation have already produced results for American businesses.
- For the first time in 14 years, American beef imports have returned to China.
- China is welcome to negotiate contracts to import American liquefied natural gas.
- President Trump delivered on his campaign promise to roll back the Obama Administration’s bad deal on Cuba that benefitted the Cuban regime at the expense of the Cuban people.
(18) OPENING UP AMERICAN ENERGY: In six months, President Trump has turned around America’s policy on energy production after years of opposition.
- President Trump has acted aggressively to increase exports of our energy resources to a global market.
- Updated guidance from the Treasury Department to allow the United States to export coal.
- Expedited the permitting and approval processes of Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) terminals and exports, including the approval of the Lake Charles LNG terminal in Louisiana.
- President Trump has unleashed oil and gas development in the United States by expanding access to resources and the infrastructure needed to get them to market.
- Approved the Keystone XL and Dakota Access pipelines, creating over 42,000 jobs and $2 billion in earnings.
- Signed an Executive Order mandating future pipeline work to be done by American workers and with American steel.
- Expedited new pipeline approval and production, such as the New Burgos Pipeline to Mexico.
- Signed an Executive Order to extend offshore oil and gas drilling and reissued a leasing program to develop offshore resources.
- Boosting oil and gas development on Federal lands.
- The Environmental Protection Agency is reconsidering an Obama-era rule on greenhouse gas emissions that is estimated to cost oil and natural gas operators as much as $530 million annually.
- President Trump kept his campaign promise to coal miners and rolled back the previous Administration’s “Stream Protection Rule,” which targeted the beleaguered industry with estimated costs of at least $81 million a year.
- (19) CUTTING DOWN JOB KILLING REGULATIONS: Just six months in office, President Trump has taken historic action to eliminate wasteful and costly regulations that have stood in the way of hardworking Americans.
- The American Action Forum estimates a potential $70 billion in costs reductions from President Trump’s actions to cut back regulations.
- President Trump has signed 14 Congressional Review Act resolutions into law, ending burdensome Obama-era rules and regulations, more than all other Presidents combined, rolling back over 800 Obama Era regulations.
- By withdrawing from the Paris Climate Accord, President Trump protected America from a bad deal that would have harmed our economy.
- According to a study by NERA Consulting, meeting the Obama Administration’s obligations under the Paris Climate Accord could have cost the United States economy nearly $3 trillion.
- According to the same study, 6.5 million industrial sector jobs could have been lost, including 3.1 million manufacturing sector jobs.
- In order to control regulatory costs, President Trump signed an Executive Order mandating that for every one new regulation, two old regulations must be eliminated.
- Through infrastructure reform and investment, the Trump Administration has dramatically reduced permit approvals for projects from 10 and 20 years to 2 years, spurring investment and job creation.
I ask you, after a careful study of these facts, not political propaganda, which of them do you not agree with and why?
Just answer yourself, not me.